The Shrigley Hall Hotel & Country Club is an elegant Victorian country house, set in 262 acres of grounds on the edge of the Peak District National Park.
The Shrigley Hall Hotel is well-known throughout the north-west of England for its 18-hole championship golf course and excellent country club. Overlooking the Cheshire Plain, it’s also perfectly placed for a shopping trip to Manchester.
- 4 star Victorian country house
- 148 elegant bedrooms
- AA rosette restaurant
- Beauty rooms and nail bar
- Health club with swimming pool
- Conference facilities
- Free car park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly hotel
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Close to motorway network
- Borders Peak District National Park