- Check-in: 3pm / Check-out: 11am
- Complimentary parking spaces
- Secure luggage storage
- Accessible to wheelchair users
- Dogs can stay for £15 per stay
- 24 hours room service
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Health & Leisure facilities
Remember to include
If your stay doesn’t already include one of our fantastic extras, why not add one of the recommended add-ons below. You’ll even save money by booking in advance:Full English Breakfast
– the most important meal of the day!
– sit back, relax and enjoy a dining experience in our restaurant.
– enhance your break with this great British tradition.
- why rush? Extend your stay until 2pm.
Champagne & Chocolates
– surprise a friend or loved one with this surprise treat in your room on arrival.
– if you’re staying to celebrate a special occasion, or just want to treat yourself, why not upgrade your bedroom?
Walking/ Rambling routes
There are two walking routes which take you into neighboring Lyme Park. You can choose from a 2.5 mile walk and a 6.5 mile walk. Please note that both are challenging in parts and feature fabulous views. Stout footwear is recommended for both walks. Additionally, we also have an interesting history walk around the grounds of the hotel. There are ten questions to answer, providing lots of fun for young and old alike. Please collect information about the walks from reception.
Available for hotel residents in our carp lake. All users must hold a rod licence. Equipment is not provided.
Exploring the wild spaces and country villages of the Peak District on a bike is an exhilarating way to visit the picturesque villages and take in the delightful countryside the area has to offer. For only £15 per person, bikes are available for a full day hire (helmets are provided).
Unwind and energise
Make the most of your stay and take advantage of the Health & Leisure Club and beauty rooms.
The Health & Leisure Club is available for you to use for free during your stay – energise yourself in the gym or take a dip in the pool.
Indulge yourself in the beauty rooms where our team of professional therapists offer a wide range of spa and beauty treatments for the ultimate pampering experience.
Throughout the hotel, there are steps leading to most facilities and where possible we have placed ramps and lifts within the parameters of the hotel’s listed building status.
If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to call our hotel on 01625 575 757