Reputedly the oldest hotel in the city, The Old Ship Hotel is located on Brighton’s famous seafront, and just a short walk from superb shopping, entertainment and other attractions including Britain's oldest aquarium, Brighton Pier and the British Airways i360 (due to open in Summer 2016).
With parts dating back to 1559, The Old Ship Hotel is steeped in history and royal connections, yet in the heart of this vibrant city, easily accessible from London by road and rail, it’s perfect for discovering Brighton’s fascinating Regency past, strolling on the promenade, or simply enjoying a day on the beach.
- 4 star seafront hotel, dating back to the 16th Century
- 154 bedrooms
- Resident-only gym
- Conference and events facilities
- Limited valet parking (chargeable)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Close to Brighton Pavilion and the infamous Lanes shopping
- Minutes from Brighton station
- Steak on Sea Bar, Restaurant and Alfresco Terrace
- 400 year old cellars available for private dining