A palatial and stately Victorian property, The Majestic Hotel is a Harrogate landmark, set in 8 acres of private gardens in the heart of this elegant spa town.
Built at the height of Harrogate’s prosperity in the 19th Century, The Majestic Hotel is a grand, opulent base from which to discover the town’s many fine buildings, excellent shops and beautiful parks and gardens, or head out into the magnificent Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- 4 star hotel, adjacent to International Centre
- 170 bedrooms
- Beauty rooms
- Health club with swimming pool
- Conference facilities
- Car park (£8.00 per 24hrs)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly hotel
- 1 mile from Harrogate train station
- 12 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport
- Close to Yorkshire Dales National Park