Posted on April 11, 2017. Filed under: The Billesley Manor Hotel
Balancing work and social time can be tricky as we all lead busy lives. Relying on technology to help us keep in touch with family and friends has become the norm.
But social gatherings are a great opportunity to build stronger bonds and create lifelong memories to treasure. Spending time together can be good for our emotional wellbeing too.
Looking for somewhere special to celebrate a big birthday, special anniversary or another momentous occasion? The team at The Billesley Manor Hotel are passionate about turning special occasions into memorable celebrations.
The perfect backdrop for your event
Dating back to the 16th century, The Billesley Manor Hotel in Warwickshire combines grand and ornate period features with modern, contemporary styling. Whatever the occasion, this stunning 4 star country house hotel near Stratford-upon-Avon will provide the perfect setting for your celebration.
From a small get together to celebrate an engagement, to a larger social gathering to mark a big birthday or anniversary, The Billesley Manor Hotel has 12 event rooms and banqueting suites available to suit all occasions. Steeped in history, the Library (used by William Shakespeare no less!) is perfect for the more intimate occasion, such as a catch up with friends, colleagues or alumni. The Great Hall and The Topiary Suite – which looks out onto the listed topiary gardens - are ideal for hosting class reunions and larger and livelier events of up to 40 and 100 guests respectively.
Putting the special into special occasion
You’ll be in good hands if you choose The Billesley Manor Hotel to host your event. The experienced and dedicated events team will help you to plan every detail of your event. And there’s more…
* Set in 11 acres, the hotel boasts beautiful 100-year-old topiary gardens. It’s a stunning setting for taking photographs to mark the special occasion, playing lawn games or to host a drinks reception
* There’s an extensive range of food available, courtesy of our AA Rosette awarded restaurant and passionate team of chefs. Our Afternoon Tea Buffets are especially popular for christenings and social gatherings
* Exclusive hire options are available. Just think of the venue as your own home – only you won’t have to do any cleaning up afterwards!
* Preferential accommodation is available for guests who wish to stay over. Our comfortable deluxe bedrooms feature fresh muted tones and Victoriana styled bathrooms
* There’s plenty of free parking and free Wi-Fi too
To find out how the team can help you with your social event, please contact the hotel's dedicated Conference and Events Team on 01789 279 955 or email email@example.com.