Information we may collect from you:
With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating systems and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer when you visit and browse certain websites. These files are extensively and regularly used to make websites function properly and more efficiently.
Below we have set out the kind of cookies in use on our website and how you can manage your settings.
Functionality cookies support the use of the site and enable enhanced and personalised features. Some of these cookies are necessary to enable you to move around the website without encountering problems and to use certain functionality.
Performance cookies collect information and support the measurement of this site. This information helps us to improve the site by identifying any problems that you may encounter during your visit and by learning how you entered the site and which pages you visited.
Performance cookies will:
– Save a unique identification code, like a travel agent number, so that information about bookings can be associated with reservations for measuring performance.
– Save information to ensure a consistent look and feel on the website.
– Save information about how you navigate through our site and where you encounter problems or errors.
– Save information about whether you booked a room or not and which search terms you used to find our site.
These are cookies that are used to deliver content that best suits you and your interests. These cookies may be used by us or third parties and advertising networks on our behalf.
Targeting cookies will:
– Collect information about your browsing habits
– Help us deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests
– Limit the number of times you see an advertisement
If you are interested in managing your cookies we recommend the websites below.
To learn more about how to manage and control cookies through your web browser, we recommend All About Cookies.
If you want to opt out of advertising networks you can use the NAI Opt-out Tool.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Company Secretary, 17 Dominion Street, London EC2M 2EF or to Salisbury House, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1YG or emailing [email protected]